Gary C. Kessler
Gary C. Kessler is a divemaster, Master SCUBA Diver Trainer, and U.S. Coast Guard licensed captain (50 GT Master/Tow Assist). Gary's primary diving and boating locale is in Daytona Beach and the southeast Florida Intracoastal Waterway (ICW), plus a lot of diving in southeast Florida (from Daytona and Jupiter to the Keys). Gary provides the following types of services:
- SCUBA charters, course instruction, tours, and vacation planning
- Mooring installation and inspection
- Captain or relocation services
- Light salvage and recovery
- Underwater pipeline and vessel inspection and maintenance
- Underwater surveys
- Visual and video inspections
Contact Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-238-8913.
All material on this site © 2009-2018, Gary C. Kessler. All rights reserved. Permission to use the material on this site is extended for individual personal use and for non-commercial distribution, as long as appropriate attribution is provided and the information is not altered in any way without express written permission of the author.